Note: All counselors have been selected for this season. We are not taking anymore applications.
Thanks for your interest in becoming a member of the wonderful staff at Camp Kno-Koma (The Diabetes Camp of West Virginia). Please go through the following and complete the application in full.
Our staff, volunteers, and medical staff are what keep this camp a success and keep the campers coming back year after year. Without all of you, there would not be such a summer experience that these campers will not soon forget. Our campers are the first priority at Camp Kno-Koma.
A person interested in working for Camp Kno-Koma you must know the following before you apply:
• You must be 18 years of age or older
• You do not need to have diabetes to work for Camp Kno-Koma. You must have interest in learning about the condition.
• Camp Kno-Koma is a drug, tobacco, & alcohol free environment.
• You are required to remain on campus for the entire duration of the week.
• Camp Kno-Koma may conduct a background check verifying any criminal history.
• You will be payed a stipend of $350 at the end of camp of which taxes will be deducted.
• You are required to up hold the mission of Camp Kno-Koma
We look forward to receiving your application.
1. Read the Job Description.
2. Complete the application and send it in to Camp Kno-Koma. Please type or print legibly.
3. Once the application is received, you will be contacted by the Camp Head Counselor or HR Committee.