Thanks for your interest in becoming a member of the wonderful staff at Camp Kno-Koma (The Diabetes Camp of West Virginia). Please go through the following and complete the application in full. The deadline for submitting applications is April 15th.
Our staff, volunteers, and medical staff are what keep this camp a success and keep the campers coming back year after year. Without all of you, there would not be such a summer experience that these campers will not soon forget. Our campers are the first priority at Camp Kno-Koma.
A person interested in working for Camp Kno-Koma you must know the following before you apply:
• You must be 18 years of age or older
• You do not need to have diabetes to work for Camp Kno-Koma. You must have interest in learning about the condition.
• Camp Kno-Koma is a drug, tobacco, & alcohol free environment.
• You are required to remain on campus for the entire duration of the week.
• Camp Kno-Koma may conduct a background check verifying any criminal history.
• You will be payed a stipend of $350 at the end of camp of which taxes will be deducted.
• You are required to up hold the mission of Camp Kno-Koma
We look forward to receiving your application.
1. Read the Job Description.
2. Complete the application and send it in to Camp Kno-Koma. Please type or print legibly.
3. Once the application is received, you will be contacted by the Camp Head Counselor or HR Committee.